- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- Monday 7:30AM - 5:00PM
- Tuesday 7:30AM - 5:00PM
- Wednesday 7:30AM - 5:00PM
- Thursday 7:30AM - 5:00PM
- Friday 7:30AM - 5:00PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Austin Brothers Tire & Service
2801 Cantrell Rd Little Rock, AR 72202
Austin Brothers Tire & Service
1120 Hwy 65 N Conway, AR 72032
- Edward J.
Stopped in on a road trip with some vibration in our wheels. Went in for a full alignment and tire rotation/balance, and they were kind enough to get us in and out in an hour! And the balance and rotation was free of charge! Thank you for the prompt and honest service, Happy holidays!
- Liyah W.
- Alex C.
Great service and value! I've been using Austin brothers for 15+ years and can always trust them to do a great job. They are always thorough and if they find something they are not able to repair they give great referrals.
I've been a customer for several years now and have found their prices and service to best around. I just recently purchased a new set of tires for my work truck and they got me in and out on the spot. Very friendly and professional.
I started my day out with a flat tire and called to see if they carried the size and brand. They got my tire in and changed it the same day that I got the flat. Very nice, lowest price in town and good service. I would definitely recommend them!
- Byron F.
These guys are very quick and efficent. They get tires at much better prices then anywhere else (believe me I've been looking for a while.) and their service is great. If you call you will talk to Ms. Becky and this woman knows her tires. My family and I have been doing business with Austin Bros. for years and will continue to do so! I would definentley recommend these guys to anyone in the central Arkansas region! They have another shop in Little Rock too.
- Glen W.
Stopped in early in a Monday morning because my low tire pressure warning came on and these guys had me in and out in less than 10 minutes. They removed the nail and aired up my tire FREE of charge! Great customer service and fast work! I will definitely use them in the future!
We have used Austin Bros for 17 years. They always provide excellent service. Hugh has helped us multiple times with flats and even making phone calls to find tires when we were traveling. I wouldn't buy tires anywhere else.
- John B
My son and I had a blowout this afternoon getting off the interstate. I pulled into Austin Brothers Tire & Auto and they were so helpful. Don had to put my spare on. They didn't have the type of Tire I needed or I would of bought one. Thank you for your wonderful customer service. There is not many businesses out there that make you feel so well taken care of.
- Kent J.
- Julie O.
I stopped at Austin Brothers in Conway shortly before they closed yesterday with a punctured tire. They removed the spare tire I had installed and put it back in its storage location under the truck bed, repaired the damaged tire and remounted it, and even put the tire changing tools under the back seat. All in less than ten minutes and at no charge. Thanks for the great service!
- Dolores W.